Thursday, December 14, 2006

fwd:Blogger post failed


>From: cowcrombie@optusnet.com.au
>Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:20:00 0800
>Subject:
>Had a nightmare lastnight.
>
>I was taking a drive with a couple.
>
>I was sitting at the back with the wife and the husband was driving.
>
>Everything was normal and pleasent until tenticles started coming out from the woman and started coming for me.
>
>I tried to punch her out and poke her eyes with my finger but she turned into a rubber doll. I then stangled the man infront of me, but he was a rubber doll too. I died i think. Only remembered that i woke up.
>
>Anyhow im at taipei now living at uncle Lucas and small mike's house
>
>i went out all day yesterday and had a hair cut. Me and jenny went to a strip where everystore was computer related. And then poped into mos burger(fast food) and had a 3 course meal.
>
>Then i went to see a girl that a wrote a song for. I'll post some pictures up later when i return.
>
>Anyhow. It's 7:58 am now and brian is still sleeping.
>
>we are going to the computer strip mall again today.
>
>My foot is still sore from yesterday's walking so im going to find a nice internetcafe and sit for a few hours.
>
>Until next time.
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home